|Inexpensive & incredibly useful apps for students (and parents. too!)|
When I went to school, smartphones, tablets and laptops hadn't yet been invented. But I sure wish they had—these six apps and plugins would have made my life much more productive. Now I'm downloading them for my kids, and you should too, including:
Better yet, the apps are all free or just a couple of bucks. And if you have a little more to spend, you can even get a program that will record and transcribe all of your class lectures!
- A web browser add-on that helps my kids save research for their reports, along with proper citation information
- The best free Microsoft Office alternative
- A digital planner for my kids to keep track of assignments and class schedules.
- An app that specializes in taking pictures of whiteboards
- Plus a free tool that lets you annotate and share PDF documents.
Check out all these top picks for must-have back to school apps in our story on Techlicious.
Post a Comment