|2ND ANNUAL STATE AND LOCAL INNOVATORS VIRTUAL SUMMIT|
Thanks for joining us for a day of virtual fun in our State and Local Local Innovators Virtual Summit.
With such a jam-packed day (6 trainings, one awesome keynote and 200+ resources), we know you probably missed a thing or two. The good news is everything is available on-demand so login at your leisure, share with colleagues, and get inspired (again!) to improve your community while preparing for what’s next.
Want a quick recap? Check out all the recap posts on GovLoop here !
CPEs: Don't forget to fill out the evaluation form next to the training you attended. If you qualified for CPE credit you will receive an email next week with your certificate.
Swag: If you crawled with us, you'll win with us! Be on the lookout for your swag in the next few weeks. We're giving away 200 copies of Akash Karia's book and our top 25 attendees will get one-on-one career chats with Steve Ressler, Founder of GovLoop.
- Transforming the Moments: How to Improve the Interaction Between Government and Its Constituents CPE
- Tips and Tricks for Tracking Labor Costs in the Public Sector CPE
- Breaking Down Silos and Combining Data to Move Your Government at the Speed of Business CPE
- How to Build a Smarter, More Responsive Community CPE
- The Secret to Better Records Management CPE CPE
- When Flash Makes All the Difference: Delivering Constituent Services in the Age of Instant Gratification CPE
Already looking forward to the next virtual summit? We are too! Help us make it better and take our 2-minute survey on your virtual summit experience.
P.S. Be sure to register for our October State and Local Tech Trends Virtual Training!
Post a Comment